JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Images, Wizard book for Boys




Since one of my son's is a Magician, I had thought he would enjoy this old book from the late 20's or early 30's, he always has enjoyed vintage tricks. I've reproduced the cover and a couple of the trick pages in one twelfth and quarter scale. The original book is filled with adventures, jokes and magic tricks. If you would like to use this image in your dolls house or scene just click on the bottom image and it should print to scale. I've included the larger, higher resolution image to be made smaller with more detail in a print program.

Mini Hugs, Jean

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are really cool. Thank you for sharing them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean they are so good and you are so kind for sharing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, they are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Classic old book covers - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing Jean. Just got in and I'm playing catch up with everyone's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jean, they are gorgeous! I will definitely use them. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails