JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Georgia Murray and Tony Day (my son) week 2 TV show competitor, very exciting!!.






Hi Everyone, LAST DAY for this week...you must be tired of me but I am begging again. This is the last day to vote and look at Georgia Murray's, my son's partner and their band performing during last Sunday's TV show Cover Me Canada's performance on youtube. Your looking today might allow her to get immunity for this Sunday's show.  Thank you everyone, Jean

The video on the bottom is an acoustic version of the song that Tony taped one night in Toronto. I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your son and his partner, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sans!! We are sure keeping our fingers crossed.. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails