JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Found a Freebie Blog, great for minis too!!


 


On Cathe Holden's wonderful web site Just Something Made,  http://justsomethingimade.com/  I found these full sized labels above that you can download in a variety of colours that would be wonderful for vintage miniature labels too. They are available through the World Label blog.for downloading There are so many other freebies on Cathe's blog as well that would be terrific for miniatures as well, I noticed some red circle shapes that would make great plates. Cathe designed the labels using antique Dennison labels. You can find them here. Just click on the freebies link at the top of her blog to see many more. I first heard about these from my terrific Canadian freebies and coupon newsletter Simply Frugal which is wonderful for great ideas too.

Hugs, Jean



3 comments:

  1. What a great site. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that Jean! I am always on the looking for free vintage labels and images as I make my own cards and of course anything mini related is a boon.
    I am Canadian as well (Edmonton, AB) and it's nice to find out about a Canadian coupon newsletter with a personal recommendation. I checked out your Etsy Store and I love your baby stuff, and the prices are very reasonable. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathe's site is wonderful; I've been one of her followers for awhile. Just about anything is good for minis, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails