JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shelly's Miniature Online Show starts March 13 & My new digital download Albums



New on our website Etsy and our website, new for Shelly's Show, photo altered art and Easter scrapbook Project digital downloads. The photo albums have cut out frames to insert a photo so they look more realistic.


http://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/dealers-by-scale.html  Shelly's wonderful online show starts March 13, 2013, her show is always terrific and so much fun to see what all of the miniature dealers are offering for sale! The show will be on until March 18.

I am excited to be offering 7 new digital download projects..5 new Victorian photo albums, a Bird and Owl altered art book similar to the French Altered Art book I sell on Etsy and an Easter Scrapbook with about 55 images to play use in it. I've been really having fun! They will be $4.75 each and all of my fabric kits will be 25% off. I am showing photos of the new digital downloads below. They will be offered on Etsy later in the week too and at my website http://jdayminis.com
The photo window openings are to be cut out in the photo albums and selections from the photos are glued into the openings to give a very realistic look. Hope to see some of you at the show.

Hugs Jean who just became a senior citizen today, oh my!!










10 comments:

  1. Oh, Jean, these are just beautiful! I hope to be able to visit the show; if I can't, I will take a look on Etsy later on. It might be time for me to get one of your fabulous projects! I send a birthday hug your way! Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes Mary Ann, I'm so pleased you like the albums. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday!!! Happy birthday Jean!

    I will check out the store. I still have that book I bought from you. Precious treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for looking Sans, I think you will love the show, so many dealers, I couldn't even count them and everything is divided into the 4 miniature scales. These albums I'm showing are digital downloads so they can be printed on your computer as often as you like. So pleased you are still enjoying the books you bought. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jean! These are so AMAZING and so beautifully done! I love paper in all its forms and most especially BOOKS. I think the covers of your albums are neat and the way that the photos inside are presented, very authentic! I have a close friend that is very much into Victorian collectibles and I will give her the heads up about the show, although I'm certain she already knows!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jean! These are so AMAZING and so beautifully done! I love paper in all its forms and most especially BOOKS. I think the covers of your albums are neat and the way that the photos inside are presented, very authentic! I have a close friend that is very much into Victorian collectibles and I will give her the heads up about the show, although I'm certain she already knows!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Elizabeth that is so kind of you to say. I used to make up similar photo albums to sell but since I have a tremor now I thought others might like to make them as a printable. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for passing on the message of the show too Elizabeth. I've seen so many of the dealers at large miniature shows..it is so much fun!! Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jean, these miniature books are stunning work! Thanks for sharing.
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much Ilona, so kind of you to say. I wasn't sure how customers would enjoy using the digital downloads and having to make them themselves but they are doing well. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails