JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Too Connected, my apologies for the 20 or so blog posts I posted by mistake!!

Hi Everyone,

I would like to apologize to those of you who might have seen all of the blogs that I accidentally posted one day. It took me ages to find out why it happened. I've been enjoying designing in Polyvore and you can clip to Polyvore just like in Pinterest to make designs with the items you clip.

While designing in Polyvore that morning John noticed that certain clothing and jewelry items were going up in my Facebook page and I also found them in my Facebook business page as well. They took ages to delete and I immediately thought that they had come from the website where I had been saving them. I thought that there was something wrong with the website.

Later that evening I saw the images in my Rebelmouse site and wondered how on earth they got there. Then I looked at my blog and it was so embarrassing to realize each of the items I was saving was showing up as an individual blog.

It took me a while to figure everything out. The little box to share on the bottom of the page when you clip to Polyvore had finally started working!! I was to uncheck it to have items not be shared on my blog since I had shared previous blog posts related to miniatures. This is how it all worked.

1.I found items I wanted to use in Polyvore and clipped them to my Polyvore
2.Since I didn't have the share link clicked off, it posted each as a new blog post.
3.Because my blog is connected via Network blogs it posted each blog as a Facebook item in both my facebook accounts.
4. Since my blog is connected to Rebelmouse it put all the posts up there too.
5.Yikes, I just thought of my twitter account...haven't looked there yet. Oh my Goodness!!

I think I'm too connected, LOL. Not to people but to Social Networks.

All the very best to everyone. Hope I didn't offend too many followers.

Hugs, Jean

Update: Checked my twitter account and everything I posted on Polyvore and posted to Pinterest is showing up as a tweet!!! Sheee! Just deleted each of those and must get to the bottom of this connection too!

6 comments:

  1. I worried you had been hacked! :D Crazy how it all went the way of a brush fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Jean!
    I thought it odd, but resigned myself to thinking I was out of the hi-tech loop lol
    Glad you've fixed it
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting Brae and for your thoughtfulness, I'm so pleased I wasn't hacked. Very embarrassing when I think of how long it usually takes me to think of writing a blog and then get down to doing it, LOL. I love your sewing and miniature blogs, such beautiful artistry in both and your photos too. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your understanding Simon, that is wonderful if you are out of the loop, LOL. Great you have started on a wonderful new project.

    Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were a couple bloggers that came through like that within two days..

    but its ok.. I just sat with my coffee and caught up on anything I missed ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is interesting Jane, I was thinking that something different must have happened to connections. Good it gave you catch up time. Now that I am trying to be less connected I am going to try to catch up too. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails